I subscribe to various mailing lists and newsletters about arts education, and there is so much I want to pass along, that my brain ends up overflowing with mental notes of things to post. Starting now, I’ll be posting at least five things at the end of each month that I’ve come across in my various newsletter and google-searching adventures about what’s going on right now in arts education. I’ll try to keep it as current as I can, but if it’s an older article that’s worth passing along, you’ll know about it. Let the tradition begin!
- Eric Booth’s essay on The History of Teaching Artistry
- Pampered Critics? No, Critics in Pampers
- The Creativity in Education Institute (Create2011) in Murfresboro, Tennessee
- Read more about 20Under40, a new anthology compiled of essays by arts educators under 40 about the field.
- Teachers Shake Up Shakespeare with Digital Media
Have something to share? Post the link in a comment!