I don’t know about your education department, but from January through March, ours is bustling! While being busy with programming is one of my favorite things, when we have residencies coming out of our ears, it makes finding blog time more challenging. While I work to carve out that time to develop the thousands of blog post ideas that are swirling around in my brain, here’s some reading to keep you occupied!
- The History of Teaching Artistry by Eric Booth
- An interview with Kerry Washington on the importance of federal funding for the arts
- Toddlers to tweens: relearning how to play
- Morning people may be more creative in the afternoon… according to a recent study covered in Arts Journal
- Education.com on Why Children’s Theatre Matters